Why become a clinical trial study participant?
There are many reasons why people volunteer to participate in clinical trials, including:
- Opportunity to help people suffering from medical conditions
- Access to investigational treatments before they become widely available
- Opportunity to play a role in the discovery of treatments, cures, and preventions for certain diseases or medical conditions
- Ability to play a more active role in your own healthcare
- Access to free physical examinations and diagnostic tests related to the clinical study
- Potential compensation for time and travel related to the clinical study